Thursday, October 11, 2012

Faces Canada Nail Enamel Chilli Red 34

Hello Beauties,

Here's a quick NOTD using the Face Nail Enamel "Chilli Red 34"
As the name suggests it's a chilli red with black undertones with micro glitter which isn't too obvious, you could see them in sunlight.
It has a glossy finish & I don't usually feel the need to apply a top coat.
The finish is awesome, it's neither too thick nor too thin, it make the application smooth. I find 2 coats to be enough to get the desired color & finish.
The best part is it dries up very fast!  It usually fades in 4-5 days because I do household chores but I guess it will stay good for longer time if top coat is used.

Price: Rs.199 for 9ml

I know I haven't cleared the mess around my cuticles, I had to do the NOTD superfast & take pictures, there is issue here with light, with so many apartments & buildings around I find it difficult to capture the exact color. I hope I get more time to at least do these small brief posts! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey Uzma that's a very jazzy shade,looks really festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja, yeah it is jazzy, never tried such a color before :)

      Delete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys make my day.