Sunday, July 15, 2012

Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel - "GOLD SPARK"

Hello Beauties,

It's been a while since I posted anything about nail polishes! There are so many thing happening in life & the blog is not just about nail polishes anymore which makes me think about changing the blog's name & I'm not sure when that would happen! Till then I'll go with the flow!

I got this Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel - "GOLD SPARK"






The nail color has this tiny subtle gold microglitter & becomes opaque with just two coats. It doesn't have streaky formula & dries up fast.  I tested this without topcoat & it was good for 4 days with just minimal tip fading. I'm sure with a top coat this will last little longer.

I have a golden Nail color from the "Simply Pretty" range from Avon called Glitter Gold which is more or like Copperish color with just a hint of Gold which isn't as pretty as The Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel - "GOLD SPARK".

Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel - "GOLD SPARK" is a nice affordable Golden color nail polish that every bride must have in her vanity case. I usually apply this when I have to go for parties & weddings.

To see more colors from the range & to buy them  from Style Craze click here







2 comments:

  1. Very pretty shade, seems like a perfect base for some fun nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this , but street wear mini Nps seem to thicken fast in the bottle with time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys make my day.