Thursday, June 21, 2012

L'Oreal Festive Eye Makeup Entry-7 "Purple & Pink Carnival" by Jyotsna

Hello Beauties,

I'm so enjoying this contest :) I get to see so many talented girls showing their artistic side which is very inspiring. I'm sure whenever I'm at loss of ideas for makeup, I can check these posts to create the looks.
These girls have used such gorgeous mix of colors that each entry is unique in my opinion.

So here I present a beautiful eye makeup shared by Jyotsna from Beauty and Makeup Studio

Jyotsna write great reviews for skin care & makeup & believes the most important elements that enhance a woman's looks are Beauty & Make-up & chooses the products she wants to use carefully.
 She has a very nice collection of nail polishes & bangles. Do check her blog see to have a look at the collection.


Jyotsna, the look is very pretty & it's such a beautiful mix of my favourite colors :) Hope you win! Good Luck


















Here's the list of the products used & the step-step procedure & a few more pics


Garnier Tinted Roll-On(Medium)Faces Canada Metaliglow Eye Primer
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer PaletteVega Professional Blending Brush
Some random Eye Shadow Brushes.

Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil – FOREST GREEN
Lakme Insta-Liner - Black
Vega Eye Lash Curler
Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express Mascara







 Procedure: 
  • Applied Faces Metaliglow Primer all over the Lids up to the Brow Bone as an eye shadow Base.
  • Used a  Dark Pink eye shadow all over the Lid and made sure it does not go beyond the crease.
  • Then I used Purple shade in the crease and blended with the Pink shade above the Lids. I also used a Black shadow blend the outer corners.
  • Blended the colors neatly with a Vega Blending Brush.
  • Used a Forest Green Eye Pencil from Faces and Lined the Upper and Lower Lash Line
  • Using a wet tissue wiped out the Fall outs and used the Garnier Tinted Roll On to hide the dark circles.
  • Used the Purple and Pink Eye shadows and used along the lower Lash Line.
  • Highlighted the Inner corners of the eyes and the Brow Bone with a cream colored (Highlighter) shade.
  • Applied Lakme Insta-Eye liner on the Green liner and created a thin line along the Lash line to give a defined look.
  • Applied Maybelline Colossal Kajal(my absolute favorite!!!) on the water Line.
  • Curled the Lashes and applied my favorite Maybelline Hyper curl Mascara.













Hope you all like it :)

1 comment:

Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys make my day.