Friday, April 1, 2011

Bourjois Paris Effect Smoky Eye Pencil

Hello Beauties, Here is review on Bourjois eye pencil that I had been using for a long time & I love this pencil a lot. I got the shade 73 Deep Green. Here is my take on this.


Product description on the Bourjois Website

DOUBLE-TIPPED EYELINER TO SMUDGE FOR A PERFECT EVERY DAY SMOKY LOOK!

A smoky look available in 5 deep and intense shades achievable in 2 simple steps:
1) Outline the eye with the pencil
2) Smudge with the brush
Its soft, easy-to-blend tip glides along the lashline for an intense outline in one stroke.
Its ultra soft brush made of natural bristles perfectly smudges the formula.
The result: a subtle but incredibly sexy smoky look in just 2 steps!
And it's good for my eyes:
- High tolerance formula
- Tested on sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Enriched with natural waxes and vitamin E & C*.
*Vitamine derivatives.
Available at: I got this from Lifestyle 
Price: Rs.350 INR
Reasons why I adore it: 
1. The pencil glides smoothly & is pigmented too.
2. Its's creamy & gives nice intense color. & doesn't tug at all.
3. I applied it on my waterline & it doesn't sting.
4. Decently priced at RS.350
5. The quality of the brush is excellent, it's soft & easy to blend.
Reasons why I abhor it: 
1. It stays without smudging or bleeding  for just 3-4 hours, I expect more ;-)
Final Verdict: This is nice eye pencil that glides well & & I love the intense color it gives that stays good for 3-4 hours after which it smudges.

Disclaimer

All the products reviewed in here are bought by myself, if they are not I would specify it before reviewing.
All the pics used in here are mine and some of them might be from the Internet which I would specify too.

11 comments:

  1. great pointers..and i do like the color

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it look worth a pick na..... i will find it soon.. :)

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this other day..but i couldn't find much colours.. I liked this one..nice color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BD, it's looking blue in pic but it's more like teal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zeeba, I like Bourjois pencils a lot.
    @Bhumi, yeah it is!
    @Sumitha I have seen like 4-5 colors. Black, brown, purple & blue but international website says it has 8 colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the black one and love it too..except for the lasting power!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you like it Dr. Shivani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys make my day.